Saturday, June 5, 2010

Wow!!! Where has the time gone?

I did not realize that I have not posted since the end of April...That doesn't mean I have not made cards...I just have not been able to get them onto the site.And even now, the card that I want to put here just will not cooperate. But I'll keep trying. I'm going to have to find some classes about how to take good pictures of my projects and size them so that they will be accepted by Blogger.

On to the card above:
I love black and white and this color. I also love very simple, elegant designs. BUT I hardly ever make cards that are like this because it always seems like I should be adding "stuff". I don't know if you can tell from the pic...but this card shows really nice in real life. The very soft pink glittery part is just enough to give it wonderful flair. I made this card for a friend whose husband died just a couple of days ago...No card can erase the pain she is going through...only God can heal such an ache. I pray that for her.

Thank you so much for looking,
e


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts.