Thursday, June 24, 2010

A card for my Pastor

I found this card layout on Lynn Mercurio's blog "Stamperosity.com" . I needed a masculine card for my Pastor's Birthday and loved this layout. Thank you, Lynn!

The card background is from a pack I had and the blue leafy stuff is embossed with a slight glittery sheen.
Just enough to add a little sparkle, but pretty subtle.
The letters are chipboard that I colored and embossed to go with the whole background theme.
The red ribbon is a very light see-through type that looked really good. Satin would have been very nice also, but I didn't have the right red.
The navy blue matting just pulls all those colors together.

This will definitely be one of my go-to card layouts.

Be back soon,
ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts.