Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges & Charisma Cardz

Hey everybody,
This card was made specifically for the two challenges I am entering this in. I am having a hard time getting the link to be linked to the card properly. I am sure it's easy once you've done it correctly once or twice, but as yet I have not been successful....Hopefully, this one will work.

I love this card because it has a clear overlay on it. It's not what I do very often, but I really like it. The transparency is stamped in white Staz-On and then the tiny flowers are embellished with diamond Stickles. I know you can't see that here, but it's just enough glitz to be very pretty. This top layer is adhered to the card underneath the ribbon so that the glue dots are hidden.

The underneath black die-cut has flowers done in the black magic technique. They are stamped in white, colored with watercolor pencils and then outlined with a white gel pen. This is a new technique to me and I LOVE it.

And then the ribbon...I used black satin as the first layer and then pleated the polka dot ribbon on top.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. Hope you like it.
I'm off to work today and want to get this posted before I leave.
Come back soon.
ttfn,
e

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts.