Friday, April 16, 2010

Another vintage card...

Hi everybody,
This is another vintage image from the Crafty Secrets Post Card collection. What fun to work with. I really like them a lot. I am a card maker and a scrapbooker, so I tend to like a large variety of looks, patterns and styles. I like from the simple and elegant to Tim Holtz' layers and layers of color and embellishments. It's the MOOD that makes it happen. Please leave a comment and share with me what type of style you tend to go with...

Now to the details of the card: The flower, lace and brad are just leftovers from other projects. The flourishes is one of my most used QuicKutz die cut that I use with my Cuttlebug. They seem to be just the right size to fit on a card. The butterfly is the Martha Stewart punch. I just got that and I absolutely love it. It is beautiful.
I added some gems and black Rain Dots from Fiskars. Those Rain Dots are of varied sizes and I use them everywhere!!! Then lastly, that beautiful F - Friends is a stamp from Stampin' Up! OMG one more thing I just acquired and can't wait to use it everywhere!!! I wish there were more letters made like that with words attached. It is so stunning!. I stamped the letter and word (they are attached) onto cardstock then cut the front of the letter out, tearing the back part just past the word. Added some gems and it's good to go!

Enjoy your weekend. Hope it's beautiful where you are. More than that, hope it's beautiful around you, no matter where you are!
Blessings, ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts.