Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Summery Birthday Card

Good Sunday morning...looks like it's going to be a beautiful day after all the rain we have had. I woke up early and have a little time to blog this morning before we leave for church. Found a couple of challenges that fit this card I made. I like the way it turned out...it looks pretty to me, like the niece I made it for.

OOOOOPS I am so SORRY!!! I cannot get this to come in straight....no matter what I do, it still loads sideways!!!  UGH!!!

Anyway, the background paper is a beautiful light purple polka dot that I had hoarded until the perfect card came along. The lacy white under the purple strip is a Fiskars edge punch that I have had for a long time.
Then an assortment of flowers and a huge brad heart from Paper Wishes. They sell these in red, white and pink and I just love them.

Again, sorry about the sideways picture....this is the first time I could not fix it....hope you understand.

Oops, almost forgot, the challenges I am  entering are CARDVAARKS (a Birthday card to commemorate "My Favorite Things Stamps'" Birthday celebration) and CRAFTY CALENDAR (a summer card). I thought this card fit both of these nicely.

Have a WONDERFUL week,
ttfn
e

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts.