Saturday, June 23, 2012

A really wonderful day in June...

Hello Everybody!!!
It's been so long since I have written here that I think I might have forgotten what to do.
My life took a different turn and even though I was still working on my craft, it wasn't in a way that I could enter my work in any challenges. So I kind of gave up on that and waited until I could start again.


Well, I am ready!!!


I have made a couple of tags for gifts that I need and I will show one here and one on the next post... 



This one is for my husband...a bookmark. 
The brown is a faux leather paper I bought a long time ago.
Then some shredded burlap, some paper ribbon and a bronze colored arrow trim.
The two metal love and kiss pieces are from Hot Off the Press, many moons ago also.
They have holes punched in them to put small brads in.
I found a twill manly looking ribbon that says "joy, peace & love". 
Perfect for his Bible or our devotional book.

I am entering this into the http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/
Their requirement is "anything but a card" and also into the 
this challenge is "show a bit of brown"
I guess I fit right into these two challenges and I am glad. I LOOOOOVVVEEE
Simon Says. I know they get a lot of people linking in, but they have a great store and their prizes are AWESOME!!!!

So........thank you so much for stopping by.
Please leave me a note...it's been long since I have connected with this blogging world.

Have a great weekend,
Blessings,
e



3 comments:

  1. I'm sure your husband will love this! Thanks for joining us in this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous bookmark, love all the layers of interest and LOVE is a great touch. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bookmark Elena, I love the different textures.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts.