Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Get Well Card

Want to share with you a card I created for a friend of mine who has just had surgery. She loves black and white and the yellow is my take for a challenge posted by  ttp://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.com/            I love black and white with a splash of color. These challenges are some of my favorites.  The background is a black and white paper and I stamped a large medallion on it in yellow.  However, as you can see, it does not show up well....but I kind of like it.  The butterflies are a punch from Martha Stewart. I put TH Rock Candy Stickles all over the butterflies...it does not show up here, but I LOVE the crystal sugar look. Rock Candy dries differently than the normal Stickles... besides a glaze, it dries with little crystals visible in the glaze...looks like it's coated with crystalized sugar.

Have a blessed Christmas season,
ttfn,
e                  

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card and a nice touch layering the butterflies, lovely background too. Have a lovely Christmas x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the little trail of gems from the butterflies! Wish they could do that in real life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card :0)
    Im sure your friend will love it too.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts.