Friday, September 10, 2010

Here it is September!!!

I can't believe it's OVER!!!!  It's still nice outside, but we all know that cold days are coming!!! I am refusing to think about it until I have to.

We are in Chicago right now, visiting with Shelly (our older daughter) and got to see Sandy yesterday,(our youngest).  It's always so fun and refreshing to get away from work and the normal routine of things. Gives me a new perspective and makes my world larger. I guard against allowing myself to become a small thinker....that's why I love this scrapbooking/cardmaking world of ours. There's always new stuff to see, to try and to experience. There's so much talent and new creative ideas out there that I could spend days just wandering through blogs...enjoying all the art.

Here is a wall hanging I did for Sarah, the youngest in Shelly's household. The color didn't photograph too well....I am still having trouble getting colors that are bright, clear and are closer to what the original is.

The materials used here are odds and ends of what I had. We accumulate a lot of "stuff" and I love every bit of it. Don't throw anything away....and then scrounge around and find ways of using some of it. But, as you know, it is never ending because we always fall in love with more "stuff".

That's it for today....
Be blessed dear friends,
ttfn
e

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts.