Sunday, September 18, 2011

Beautiful September

Hi everybody,
This September has been the most beautiful we have had for a long time. Warm and sunny, what more could you ask for.?.

I have been in a great mood for making some cards and it feels so good!!!
These cards I made are totally simple but elegant.
I was captured by the inspiration card on CASE Study and then a sketch on What If? Wednesdays.
They just went together so well and I had not made a black and kraft card for quite a while.
I love that combination...
I guess I love black and black/white or black/kraft are just beautiful together. I like that combination for clothing and decorating too.
My home is mostly taupe and black with ocean blue as the punch color...and I'm still not tired of it.
That's a good thing!!!

So, here goes:

 
This is CASE Study http://casestudychallenge.blogspot.com/
Their inspiration picture is really beautiful. If you haven't seen it, go take a look.
I love their site...they have great challenges.

My take is made with a Quick-Kutz diecut that I use a lot.
The circle was cut from an old dictionary page and stamped with a stamp I have in my stash.
The black border on the bottom is stamped with a border stamp I have from Hot Off The Press.
I have had that for a long time too. This time I stamped it twice, one above the other because I
wanted it wider. I set tiny clear bling randomly placed on the border stamp and tied it with a
polka dot ribbon.
I just cannot make a card without some glitz or glimmer...it just doesn't seem done until it's
glitzy!!!

So there you have it.
Hope you enjoyed looking...leave me a comment.

Blessings,
e

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, love the addition of the bling on there! Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lovely! Thanks for sharing it with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts.